Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Welcome to the Circus
(no clowns allowed)

Let's get this party started kiddos!

Just a little intro post to get the ball rolling in the right direction. My original plan was to start this on the day I arrived in New Jersey. I've been here for just over three weeks now. FAIL! I have some really good excuses for the delay...flight, moving, unpacking, cruise, honeymoon, shopping, new job. See...I've been busy!

I have formulated a relativity sane plan of attack to cover everything. I'll be doing a series of posts to recap the wedding and moving madness, of course these will be done in chronological order and should include some photos since no one likes a Chatty Cathy!

Until that happens, here is a brief overview of the last month...

NOVEMBER
8th - Nathan (Brother) is back on US soil
9th - Last day of work / Packed the moving truck / Kenny arrives in Tulsa for the Wedding
10th - Picked up the tuxes / Spent some quality time with family and friends
11th - Bridal Luncheon / Nails / Rehearsal / Rehearsal Dinner
12th - Reception set up / Hair / Make Up / WEDDING!!!!
13th - Gift Opening Lunch / Dad and Jerry (cousin) left OK for NJ with the moving truck
14th - Bittersweet flight to New Jersey
15th - 17th - Unpacking / NYC visit with Dad and Jerry
18th - 19th - Unpacking / Packing for Honeymoon
20th - 27th - HONEYMOON (Cruise to the Bahamas)
28th - First day at my new job!
30th - Mom and Dad arrive for a visit!

DECEMBER - holy crap...it's December?!
2nd - New Jersey Reception
3rd - Day with Mom and Dad / Sad goodbye
4th - Found a Wal-Mart / Vowed to never go to Wal-Mart again / Almost killed Kenny with mystery meat
5th - Work / We went digital! TV, Internet and Phone! fancy!
6th - I became a blogger. eep!

Hopefully, you are...or someone is looking forward to reading about all of this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited about your blog! I love your header and signature! What a cute graphic! Miss you!! - Abby

    ReplyDelete