Thursday, March 22, 2012

Homemade Cleaners - All Purpose Cleaner

The fun continues...I went and made myself another cleaner!  Honestly, I've been having quite a bit of fun with this and I'm really sad that I have a decent supply of other cleaners to use up before I make my new versions.  What will I do with all this free time?! 

Down to business...

Everyone needs a general all-purpose cleaner and I hadn't really found one that I liked much.  I have only cleaned a couple of small spots with this one, but so far so good! 

I found this recipe at Macheesmo.com.  This will link you up to a few other recipes that are on my list to try as well!


bottle, vinegar, castile soap, washing soda, and water

 
3 Tablespons Vinegar - $0.03
1/2 Teaspoon Washing Soda - $0.08
1/2 Teaspoon Castile Soap - $0.08
2 Cups Hot Water - FREE (well...included in our monthly rent...)
Old Spray Bottle - FREE

Throw all the ingredients into an old spray bottle and shake!  The Washing Soda will cause a decent amount of bubbling, but the bottle that I used had plenty of room for the bubbles to do their thing. 

Easy as pie!

Total Cost - $0.19
Total Time - 5 minutes

With the warm weather we have been having in Jersey, I am ready to SPRING CLEAN my rear off this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment