Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What may be done at any time will be done at no time.

Scottish Proverbs rock my face off.

Hey kiddos - I know the posting here at the ole blog has been lack luster, at best.  I promise I'm not ignoring my adoring fans...*wave* Hi Mom! Hi Dad! *wave*

This whole full-time job business is for the birds.  They stuck me with a laptop and a cell phone, I can't hide!!  In actuality, they are quite respectful of my non-work time, but both of the devices have a tendency to call my name.  What is wrong with me?  I feel the need to keep all my email inboxes clean.  It's a sickness. 

The new part-time job is really eating my lunch (great - now I'm hungry).  I'm so torn by this because it's fun and it puts a few extra dollars in the bank account as well, but it took up quite a bit of my weekend.  I think I'll become faster at the process over the coming weeks, let's bow our heads and say a prayer that this is true.

All of that being said, I vow to attempt to blog more in the future and I will leave you with some recent pictures that I love.



Yes.  You go Glenn Coco


One of my grocery store receipts! Saved more than I paid!

We call this Sophie's Yoda look.
This is the adorable Miss Lilly Louise during story time with Nate all the way from Kuwait!

The look I get when I drag my husband to a Red Dirt Concert.

I attempted to make Grandma's famous jelly.  I give myself an A for effort and a C for crappy.

We hit up a sweet record store in the Village - I love me some Three Dog Night.


I apologize for the blurriness, but the Empire State Building was Green for the 100th birthday of the Girl Scouts!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment