Monday, August 5, 2013

10 Things You Shouldn't Know About Me

 
 
... But I'm gonna tell you!

Beware - things are about to get awkward ... or completely awesome. It could seriously go either way.

1. Big Toe excluded - I have really small toenails, like I once asked for french manicure and not only was I denied the lady then proceeded to call over all of the other nail technicians to laugh at my tiny toenails. My pinky toe nail is basically just painted skin.

2. I organize my closed in the following manner - tops by sleeve length (strapless, sleeveless, short, half, 3/4, long and then sweater long) ... Skirt by length then color, Pants by length then color, and Dresses by sleeve length then by color and in the back is fancy dresses.  Obsessive? Perhaps.
 
3. I know that I'm over an illness when I crave nachos. This craving is not as easily satisfied in the Northeast.

4. If leave shoes out for more than 15 minutes and my husband is home he will put them 'away'...and I may never find them again. 

5. I have a scar on my right inner thigh, just above my knee from a possibly cancerous mole I had removed many years ago. The doctor promised it would go away, it obviously didn't....and I'm bitter.

6. I have a mild obsession with PitBill. The rapper, not the dog breed. My husband isn't allowed to speak while he's on TV, no exceptions.

7. I can type and ten-key really fast. I recently beat a coworker in a typing test, with a brand new keyboard, after lunch, with no caffeine in my system. #MicDropBAM
 
8. I know all of the words to American Pie by Don McLean. I can sing it without the music. I have no idea how I gained this talent.

9. If I break a bone, cut myself badly, stub my toe, or have a hang nail I have the same response. Therefore, you never know the degree that I've injured myself.

10. I can sort through paperwork really fast. It's impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment