Thursday, August 1, 2013

Who Am I?



Let the challenge begin!

August 1st - Who Am I?

Well, did you know that I have an 'About Me' tab? Check it out!


If you couldn't tell by the title of the blog...I am an Oklahoma girl living in the wilds of New Jersey. My husband and my doggie Miss Sophie Jean are my co-pilots in this crazy mess and we're just living life one day at a time.

I blog a lot about family, friends, and fun. You'll often see posts with healthy, or not healthy at all, recipes and my ongoing journey to become a health nut with abs of steel and a love of push ups.  So far...I am none of those things, but maybe one day!

I work a regular boring 8:30 to 5:00 gig and use my mad couponing skills to complete my part time job in the evenings. I seriously enjoy running and would live life in workout pants if were social acceptable.

I have an irrational fear of clowns and dolphins, creepy. I dislike the color pink with a passion and am mildly obsessed with pedicures, even though I'm ticklish and have been known to kick during the scrubbing portion. 


I believe in pearls, class, and Southern Midwest manners. I will call you ma'am or sir no matter your age, please and thank you, you're welcome.

I'm the proud owner of an abnormally large scarf collection. I have scars on my hands because I've never been good with a knife and I truly believe that ranch dressing is a condiment. 


Did I miss anything? 
Probably, but that's more than you really wanted to know, I'm sure!

Welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kendra. So lovely to meet you! I too am trying to do this August blog challenge. I love your southern charms. I am Australian, so I think they are quaint and romantic. They remind me of books and movies and I love it. Plus I have family in Oklahoma and Louisiana, so I think I'll always have a soft spot for the southern drawl and that "y'all" down the phone. x Sarah from www.creatingcontentment.com

    ReplyDelete