Saturday, August 3, 2013

Three Wishes

Okay - I'm a little late, blame the Royals/Mets game and the fact that it takes a solid hour and half to make it from Flushing to Jersey. 
 


If you had three wishes what would they be and why?

I better make this good, it was my suggestion for the challenge! And now I'm singing Under Pressure...that's gonna be stuck in my head for days. Great.

Making the assumption that all things are possible with these wishes...

1. Teleportation - anywhere, anytime - I would be able to see my family in a heartbeat rather than hours on a plane. The morning commute would be just a blink of an eye. I do enjoy driving so I don't think I would use it all the time, but it would really help with the cost of airline tickets and daily gasoline costs.

2. Health - I'd wish for my family and future family to be in good health for their lifetime. I'd like to wish this for everyone, but without suffering there would be a lack of compassion. Okay, I'm getting too deep into this, aren't I?  Health all around!

3. Wealth - Not like super Mega Millions lottery riches, but like enough money that it's not such a primary focus. Bills paid off, enough to live comfortably, and plenty to help those that are less fortunate.
There you have it! I'm going to post this now because if I don't I'm sure I'll change my list 10 more times. Only three wishes, can I have 10?!

2 comments:

  1. such lovely wishes! from www.creatingcontentment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, found you from the link up. After reading your post, I wish I had put teleportation on mine!

    ReplyDelete