Monday, July 1, 2013

Marathon Madness Begins!

As I listen to the Real Housewives of Orange County discuss the important things in life I am thinking about how many miles I will be running this month...over 100, that's how many...and I can't wait!

This month I really want to challenge myself and start off on the right track. My running schedule isn't really that insane and I'd like to see some improvement in the major areas.

Arms = Pushups
Abs and Back = Crunches and Planks
Legs = Squats

So, without further adieu...here is my July...


I made it in excel because I'm a super nerd and I like things to be in order, but I didn't take the time to perfect it...oh well. Tomorrow is the 2nd, but its Day 1 in my workout month! I will be probably be doing many of the miles on the treadmill due to the massive amounts of rain we are set to get this week.

Wish me luck ... or just pray that I'm able to function regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment