Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday / July 3, 2013

Pretty Strong Medicine






I’m back for the 3rd week in a row and I am HAPPY to report my weight this week!

June 19, 2013 – 151.8 lbs
June 26, 2013 – 152.6 lbs
July 3, 2013 – 151.4 lbs

Down 1.2 from last week!

Weight Loss Recap
Weigh In Wednesday Total Loss – 0.4 lbs
2013 Total Weight Loss – 17.6 lbs

When I started this journey at the beginning of the year I really hoped to be down at least 20 pounds by this point. Of course I had big dreams of magically dropping 50 pounds, but I wasn’t willing to cut off a limb or have lipo. This is the real world y’all and I want to do this in a healthy way. I am proud of what I have done thus far and I’m looking forward to making more progress!

Yesterday I started my July Workout Plan! I completed everything on the list and MORE! Here is what I did...

Treadmill
5 minute walking warm up
Stretching
6 mile run – 56 minutes and 56 seconds
Average Pace – 9:30
6.2 mph with 10 7.2 mph sprints
5 minute cool down

Home Workout55 squats
55 alternating lunges
45 crunches on stability ball
0:25 plank
10 REAL push ups!
STRETCHING

I’m really trying to be better about stretching. I really do feel better when I stretch properly, but I get so bored and I find myself skipping out on that part too often.

My run felt really good. I only had to jump off once to rearrange my bra and my sock; it took less than 30 seconds. Treadmill runs are normally a little faster simply because I don’t have the opportunity to slow down! I still prefer running outside. Changing speeds, the uphill and downhill, and dodging cars really keep things interesting and I find that the miles go by much quicker. 

So far the workouts are quite easy. I’m sure I will be singing a different tune next week and for sure the following weeks! I used to be able to do about 30 real push ups in a row and I want to get back to that and push it on to 50. I enjoyed being strong and rocking out some real push ups is quite impressive to some people. Maybe I will win another $10 bet! I could use the cash. 

I am going to work hard to have many improvements to talk about next week!

Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment