Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday / July 24, 2013


Pretty Strong Medicine

I’m back for Weigh In Wednesday! I can see the excitement in your eyes!

The past couple of weeks have been hectic. Every time I take a trip I seem to get thrown all out of whack. But I am back and better than ever, well...kinda.

My left ankle is still giving me fits. Once I get warmed up I can run very well, but the next day I can barely walk. I’ve taken to stretching it a ton and it seems to be helping. Anyone have any problems with Achilles Tendonitis? I’m 99% sure that it’s the source of the pain. I have wrapped it for extended periods and am considering getting a Strassburg Sock, but those are mostly for Planters Fasciitis...I don’t think I have that.  Anywho... suggestions are welcomed!

I gained some weight over the past few weeks, nothing major, but putting pounds back on that you worked so hard to get off is very frustrating. I stuck to my July plan for 15 days, but with my heel pain I wasn’t able to continue, I was disappointed. I evaluated my food intake and while it wasn’t horrible, it wasn’t great either. I have opted to start ‘Eating Clean’ and I LOVE IT. I’m sure I will post more on this in the future.

So, here are my weights...I’m including a few dates mostly for personal tracking purposes.

2013 Starting Weight – 169.0
May 22, 2013 – 151.2
June 19, 2013 – 151.8
June 26, 2013 – 152.6
July 3, 2013 – 151.4
July 22, 2013 – 155.6
July 24, 2013 – 151.4

So, I’m back to the weight I was earlier this month, despite gaining to a weight I hadn’t been at since April. I call this VICTORY. I’m back on track and have made some very attainable goals for my weight, running, and overall fitness.

Goals
Weight – be in the 140’s before August
Running – 10 miles LSD's before the end of August
Fitness – Complete 90% of scheduled workouts, Increase Core and Arm Strength

1 comment:

  1. At least you are still in the low 150s range! That is great for a couple month span.

    Great goals :)

    ReplyDelete