Friday, February 17, 2012

Fitness Friday - Week 2

So, I can't boast too much about my posting skills this week, but at least I kept my promise of my weekly installments! YIPPEE!!   And now...for your reading pleasure, I give you my week at the gym.


Friday
Gym  -  Nope
Activities  -  Nothing special
Calorie Intake  -  Low
Calorie Burn  -  Low


Saturday
Gym  -  Nope
Activities  -  Tubing!!!! (this included a long walk up a very steep hill in snow pants. my rear still hurts.)
Calorie Intake  -  Medium
Calorie Burn  -  Medium/High


Sunday
Gym  -  Nope
Activities  -  Cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping ... everything short of being barefoot and preggers.
Calorie Intake  -  Medium
Calorie Burn  -  Medium


Monday
Gym  -  Yes
Activities  -  Treadmill 5K in less than 30 minutes, lower body - body weight moves
Calorie Intake  -  Low
Calorie Burn  -  High


Tuesday
Gym  -  Nope
Activities  -  Valentimes Day!  Made a yummy dinner!
Calorie Intake  -  Medium
Calorie Burn  -  Medium


Wednesday
Gym  -  Yes
Activities  -  Ran 4 miles on the treadmill at a minimum of 6 mph, threw in some sprints
Calorie Intake  -  Low
Calorie Burn  -  High


Thursday
Gym  -  Yes
Activities  -  about 2.5 miles into my 3.5 mile run I accidentally hit the emergency stop button...took it as a sign from God and left.
Calorie Intake  -  Low
Calorie Burn  -  High


That's it kiddos - still haven't braved the scale, don't get your hopes up either.  I'm looking forward to a weekend of celbrating my little baby Sophie's 7th birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE! 


Miss Sohpie Jean Marrs Emmich

And I have to share this picture with you...



Yes, that is Mr. Killian without his tube!!! Is that not the most adorable mouth  you have ever seen?!  Little man had another banner week!!  GO KILLIAN!!!  I'm not even going to attempt to recap everything and they did have to put the tube back in, but baby steps! BABY STEPS!   Please read up - Killian's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment