Monday, February 20, 2012

On the Mend Monday - Sophie's Birthday Edition

On the Mend Monday continues!


Just a quick status report...


My ankle is COMPLETELY MENDED!! HOLLER!  I'm back at the gym in full force and I think I'll actually be able to get my mileage back up to what it used to be.  The treadmill does suck, but running out site is usually still a little cold for this child of the South.

My wonderful leg bruise that I received from our bed is COMPLETELY MENDED!!  There is just a little bit of a slight bruise, but I'm done with it and it doesn't hurt anymore!

Now...onto this poor little finger of mine.  It was healing very nicely and I was down to just one Band Aid per day.  I was back to typing normally and my work day became much more tolerable because of it.  On Thursday I was peeling some potatoes, mashed potatoes dancing in my head must have distracted me because before I knew it pain was coming from that little finger once again.  Yes, I peeled off the end of my finger and most of my fingernail.  I feel like I should do PSA's for things that can go wrong while cooking. WIFE FAIL.  So, I'm back to using the ole Band Aids and ointment and really looking foward to the day my finger nail isn't 'U' shaped.  Sadly, I am still INJURED.

Tune in next week, maybe I'll attempt to zest a lemon...that could be tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment