Friday, February 10, 2012

Fitness Friday - Week 1

Per the suggestion of my lovely friend Elizabeth I have decided to post a weekly report on myself and the relationship I have with the gym.  For the full story on my gym please see my previous post on this subject matter... HERE!

I decided to give myself a couple of weeks to fully get in the groove, well that came back to bite me in the butt when I rolled my ankle last Saturday...read that story HERE!  This kind of threw things off course slightly, but you gotta keep on keepin on, right?


Method to the madness

Calorie Intake
Low = 1,100 to 1,500 calories
Medium = 1,501 to 2,000 caloires
High = 2,001 to OMG! WHY DID YOU EAT THAT?! calories

Calorie Burn
Low = Slothlike couch potato
Medium = Normal human activity
High = Look at that Body - I workout.
EXTREME = Biggest Loser Style I'm gonna puke workout.




Saturday
Gym  -  No
Activities  -  Went for a little walk, did some shopping
Calorie Intake  -  Medium
Calorie Burn  -  Medium

Sunday
Gym  -  No
Activities - Cooked, nearly cut off my finger, and the Super Bowl Win!
Calorie Intake  -  High
Calorie Burn  -  Medium

Monday
Gym  -  No
Activites  -  Walked about 2 miles outside
Calorie Intake  -  Low
Calorie Burn  -  Medium

Tuesday
Gym  -  No
Activities  -  NAPPED (it was aweome)
Calorie Intake  -  Low
Calorie Burn  -  Low

Wednesday
Gym  -  YES!
Activities  -  Treadmill Intervals  -  Incline Walk/Run 45 mins-  Lunges and Squats
Calorie Intake  -  Low
Calorie Burn  -  High

Thursday
Gym  -  YES!
Activities  -  Treadmill Intervals  -  Sprints/Jogging for 55 mins  -  Push ups, Sit Ups, Squats
Calorie Intake  -  Low
Calorie Burn  -  High


I'm only going to report what I have completed, so I'll include this Friday on next weeks report!  Also, I won't begin to post my weight until I put on my big girl panties and actually get on the scale, don't hold your breath.  But I will report that my pants are already feeling quite a bit better and I have noticed that my tops aren't as tight.

WHOOP WHOOP!


And now just a little update on my man Killian.  This kid continues to amaze me, all my problems are like nothing compared to what he has faced in his short time with us!!  You fight little man!!  We are praying for you and I just know that God has a plan for you!!!
Get the full updated at the Killian Blog!!

1 comment: