Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dear 2012, I hope you're awesome.

It's fair to say that 2011 was an amazing year...
moved, got a bomb new job, and ... oh yeah ... got FREAKING MARRIED!  nbd.

It wasn't perfect, but it was a good year that I'll look back on it fondly and focus on all the great things.  As we embark on the next chapter of our lives we pray that 2012 treats us as nicely as 2011.

The Husband and I opted to stay home to ring in this new year...we have both been battling some type of cold or something for the past week and I don't think either of us would have been up to the large and loud crowds.

We had dinner ....
I swear I can make other stuff, not just pizza!

Then we had some of this stuff...

Heck yes we used our toasting flutes again!


I was surprised at the number of fireworks I could hear and see going off in the area!  Overall, a nice relaxed time.  Really looking forward to see what 2012 brings for us!



Killian Kayne

I'll first have to explain the relation...
My mother's younger sister and my sweet aunt, Kim, has a wonderful daughter, Layna, who is (obviously) my cousin.  Layna's dad and super guy, Garry, has a lovely daughter, Lindsey, from his second marriage. On January 3rd Lindsey had a precious baby boy, Killian Kayne.  Little Killian was born with CDH and is fighting it like a champion!  If you'd like to read more about his on going fight visit his facebook page ... CDH Cherub Killian or his blog ... Killian Kayne - CDH Support.  I've been praying like a mad lady for this dude and I hope you say a prayer for him too.  Any support is welcomed and greatly appreciated.  Thanks friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment