Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am going to rant and praise!

I like to end things on a positive note, so let's start with the rant.

via Pinterest
I saw this on Pinterest earlier today and had to restrain myself from jumping out of my chair for a big loud Hallelujah, Amen, Brother Ben shot a rooster, killed a hen.  I just realized that if you're not a member of my immediate family (on my mothers side) you  have no idea what that means, to be honest I'm not entirely sure I know what it means.  Either way, it's so true in life, at my job, basically every day.  Why is that?  Why is it my problem when you screw up?  I don't want to fix it either, friend, and I sure ain't gonna rush to do it for you.  I'll let it go for now, but I have a request for all humanity...start planning a little bit.  It isn't hard, I promise you, it can actually be fun too!  I do guarantee that it will save you time and heartache in the long run, about 99% positive on that one.



Now, onto the positive things in life and some praise where praise is due...

Mr. Killian

If you haven't read about this little guy I urge you to do so, all your issues (like the above rant) will seem trivial at best and your heart will just fill up with love for him.  In a nutshell, he was given little hope by the doctors less than 48 hours ago, but yesterday that story changed!!  His numbers have improved and he is holding on like a champ.  I know that there are prayers being said from coast to coast, north to south and probably across oceans for this guy and they are working.  If you don't believe in the power of prayer then I dare you to explain this miracle.  Keep the prayers coming people!!!  He is on facebook too!  You can 'like' him and receive the up to date news!  Just search for CDH Cherub Killian.

No comments:

Post a Comment