Monday, May 13, 2013

Case of the Mondays

I probably had the worst case of the Mondays...ever.

For reals...I was late to work this morning, for a good reason, but still late. I didn't make anything for lunch today so I was stuck with a fast food salad, eh...it wasn't too bad. The day was just long in general and topped of with a meeting at 4:15pm!

I had grand plans to go to the gym and sweat it out on the treadmill, this would surely make the day much better, right?!

Normally, this would be and easy to accomplish task, but when you only pack one sock in your gym bag you really have no choice but to go home and run in the very cool spring air. brrr.

I'm beat and I think I'm going to go to bed early to prepare for Tuesday. I hope I don't get a Case of the Tuesdays, not sure what that would feel like exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment