Friday, May 17, 2013

Confessional Friday: Barely

Okay - so I'm cutting it a bit close on the post today, but I still made it! Whoop!

Number One
I confess that I am beyond upset that I cannot be in Kansas this weekend to celebrate my precious Grandmother's 85th birthday. I did get to talk to her on the phone today and just wish I could hug her neck a little. 

Number Two
I confess that I'm probably too excited about my plans to clean the kitchen tomorrow, I'm an odd duck sometimes.

Number Three
I confess that my car is a disaster zone. This is probably the worst my car has ever looked since we bought it last September. I probably need to add this to my Saturday cleaning list, or must.

Number Four
I confess that I am in desperate need for a haircut...or hair make over...or somethin. Y'all I'm about to go Britney Spears/Amanda Bynes shavetastic on this mop. Suggestions? 

Number Five
I confess that I'm loving my new cube at work. At first I was not excited about the change. Originally I was near a window, now I'm no where close. My neighbors are fantastic, but I miss my old neighbors too! AH!

Number Six
I now confess that I'm torn about my cube at work, I just talked myself into being upset. I confess that I think I've lost it. 

Happy Weekend!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment