Friday, May 31, 2013

Confessional Friday

A Blonde Ambition

 1. I confess that I called out sick today and it was the best decision, ever. I had a migraine that started in late yesterday afternoon and just didn't let up. Good news is that the headache is officially gone, but my back and neck are very sore. Blah.

2. I confess that my heart is not in New Jersey right now, not at all. My sweet precious Grandmother is in Wichita, KS for health problems. We don't have much news just yet, heart attack, stroke, or something else, we aren't sure. No matter what is going on I know she's a tough lady that has fought hard for all of her 85 years on this earth. She's loved more than words by many and we are all praying that she will recover from this too. Grandma Lou, we aren't all there with you physically, but you know we are there in spirit.

we can both roll our tongues, bet you didn't know that!

3. I confess that I am also praying for my family and friends in Oklahoma again tonight. Springtime in Tornado Alley is not for the faint of heart and I think that the only thing worse than being there is being 1,300 miles away, helpless. Be careful everyone! 

These pictures from last night's storm are scary! 

KOTV's Facebook Page

KOTV's Facebook Page

4. I confess that my running hasn't taken priority recently, I am a little behind in my schedule and not too happy with myself. I'm hoping to turn that around this weekend and get back on track soon!

5. I confess that I laugh a little on the inside when I hear complaints about the 90 degree weather we have been having here the past few days. This ain't nothin' y'all...I practically need a jacket! Not really, but it's just not quite as unbearable as some make it seem.

6. I confess that I don't know what I would do without my husband and my Sophie Jean. My little family is not perfect, but quite amazing. We have been through a lot in the past 1 1/2 years, it's made us stronger and our future is looking bright! 

7. I confess that we have only hung up about half of our pictures, art work, etc. We move in last August. Yep. 
 

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for your sweet grandma. And that storm last night was SCARY! The weather is going crazy right now... I am currently watching channel 6 and there is a two funnel tornado on the ground! CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete