Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturdays Aren't Long Enough

Anyone disagree? Didn't think so...

This morning I dropped off Husband at the PATH station and sent him to Queens. Sadly, he didn't cheer loud enough. The Mets lost again. #shocked

The Mets are my adopted team and I thought that rooting for them would be easier that rooting for the Royals, it's normally not. Maybe the Royals will do some good this year, it's still early enough for a lot to change.

I made my way to Grace Episcopal Church, our church, to help prepare for the Mother's Day Breakfast. A group of us were able to knock out almost all the work in just a few hours! Teamwork! 

I had grand plans to run 9 miles today, but Mother Nature just didn't agree...we got more rain! So, I did some cross training in the house...I am currently using the insanity program, but since I don't do it daily I feel that I am going to nearly die each time I try one of the routines. Lordy! I'm sure it will get easier soon, if not I'm sure it's effective!! 

After I picked up my favorite Met fan at Journal Square we headed to the grocery store downtown to pick up a couple of things. I remembered why I don't go to the grocery store on Saturdays...and we took a detour on the way home to snap a photo of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere! 

One World Trade!


Now...a relaxing Saturday evening...yay!! Can I have two this week, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment