Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Need a Boat

I do love a good boat ride, but I'd prefer to not need one to commute to work. This rain is cray y'all! 

It started raining early on Wednesday morning and has been coming frequently since then. During my drive to work I prefer to use a service road to get to the parking garage and that road is officially closed. It makes that drive a bit longer and me less happy.

It also makes me go near the Dunkin Donuts and I swear I can smell the bagels and muffins. I swear they are calling my name! But I have managed to drive by two days in a row without stopping. WINNING!

This just might be the most exciting news in my life. No lie. It's been a bit norm around these parts. 

OH! Miss Sophie Jean visited the doggie spa today for a bath and hair cut!




My adorable baby in her car seat, that she hates so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment