Thursday, May 2, 2013

Saturday, Fun Day

Saturday morning came a little too soon, but I was ready to get the day started! I had some important people to see! We picked up brother and headed to OKC. First stop was the Expo to get our packets, shirts and other goodies.





Then we hit up the new outlet mall! I was impressed with the selection of stores, especially the giant Banana Republic with everything 50% off! 


The family dropped me off at the Pettifer House. This was my first visit to their home since they purchased it last year. I LOVE their neighbourhood and they have already made it their own, very cute! The Overton’s arrived before I did and I got to say a quick hello to Mr. Caden...how is he already 2 ½?! Before dinner he went to visit his cousins and left with only one minor door smashing injury.


The family met us at Iron Starr BBQ. YUMMO! Chopped Beef Brisket and Sweet Potatoes made for a perfect pre race day meal. I will have to go back to try the BBQ Ranch dressing next time I’m in the city! It comes HIGHLY recommended. 



We had a blast, I’m just sad that our visits have to be so short these days. The Overton’s headed back to Tulsa, with a quick stop in Edmond, one of the Pettifer’s went out to celebrate a Bride-to-Be and the other went home for some quality time with the above mentioned BBQ Ranch. The Marrs clan headed back to the outlet malls to get some more good deals. We closed it down!
 

We made it back to the hotel and prepared ourselves for the early wake up call. All of our clothes were laid out and numbers pinned our shirts. All we needed was a good night’s sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment