Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday / Productive Day

Well, Saturday wasn't as productive as I had hoped.

My normal schedule for the part time job is...
Monday - lunch hour in store and one hour at home
Tuesday - lunch hour in store and one hour at home 
Thursday - lunch hour in store and three hours at home
Friday - four hours at home

Well, this schedule is normally set in stone and very reliable, but one of my stores decided to have an insane and super long circular this week and after 4 hours on Friday night I still had to do about 5 hours of work on Saturday too. Combine that with the dreary weather and you have a not so great Saturday. 

We opted to hit the movie theatre to see The Great Gatsby in the evening in hopes of turning the day into a great day. I have to say that visually the film is beyond well done. I'm not 100% on board with the Jay Z music...I mean some of it really fit, but I didn't need to hear Crazy in Love...I don't think it fit. But I don't make movies...so whatevs

Sunday was my favorite weekend day this time around! We went to church today and forgot to wear our Pentecost red...but we still had a grand time.  When we got home we embarked on the most epic kitchen cleaning in the history of mankind, or just my life. I am in love with our new set up and can't wait to actually cook in it! Maybe I will just watch the husband cook, he is getting better!!!

Here is hoping that this week is a great one despite the nasty weather. 

Sophie Jean sends her love

No comments:

Post a Comment