Friday, May 24, 2013

Confessional Friday - Memorial Day Edition



I confess that I’m still filled with Okie Pride. I love seeing interviews with the people of Moore, Shawnee, Prague, and Carney. A few Jersey folk have told me that the people of Oklahoma seem to be very down to earth and overall extremely nice people. You make me proud Oklahoma!

I confess that I missed posting yesterday, so I’m shooting for 30 out of 31 for the month. The day was too long and when I looked at the clock it was 15 minutes after midnight, not much I could do at that point! 97% is still an A. Whoop!
I confess that this three day weekend could not be more welcomed. Good lordy, in January I never thought this holiday would come. I am in need of some relax time in a bad way y’all!

I confess that I desperately need to go shopping. I swear I have a rotation of about 12 outfits. I’m sure everyone is sick of seeing me wear the same ole things over and over.

I confess that I don’t want to do the above mentioned shopping because I’m secretly hoping to wake up one day 15 pounds lighter and able to fit into a much smaller size.

I confess that I know that will never happen and I should just suck it up.

I confess that I’m putting my big girl pants on today and going into the City (NYC) for a TU Alumni Event at MoMA (Museum of Modern Art). I think I’m a good 5 years older than everyone that is attending, oh well. I just hope it doesn’t rain on me too much.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment