Saturday, June 1, 2013

Something Beautiful To Me / Blog Every Day in June #1

I didn't blog every day in May, but I was close. A for effort, I say. 

I happened upon this cute challenge for June...I think I'm going to like it, I hope you do too!



Day One - Something Beautiful To Me 

This one is easy...my family. Be it my small family...husband and puppy. My immediate family...small+parents,  brother, Miss Emma, and Mr. Randy (I cannot wait to meet him!).  My extended family...small+immediate+grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, etc.

I am a blessed blessed lady. I was raised by a strong and loving family and I am trying to build my own now, it can be difficult at times. It makes me realize how much hard work, love, and care went into this whole crazy group.

I love all of them, they make me mad from time to time, but I will always be there for them and vice versa. Love is strong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment