Friday, June 14, 2013

Confessional Friday: Rainy Day Edition


Photo via A Blonde Ambition

1. I confess that I’m 100% over the rain. I’m done with the frizzy hair, wet socks, and constantly needing an umbrella in my purse. Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!

2. I confess that, due to the above mentioned rain, I am wearing my best impression of my 1990’s grunge self, flannel shirt included. Why didn’t I keep my old Doc Martens?

3. I confess that I am dying to replace my iPhone, but I am hesitant because my amazing 8-ish year old MacBook is dying a slow death and I need to transfer all my info to our married computer. How do I even begin?!

4. I confess that I recently rejoined the Twitter and Instagram worlds, I’m quite excited about it. You should follow me!

twitter.com/okieinjersey
Instagram - kendrasme

5. I confess that I have a slight obsession with the Dole Southwest Salad Kit. Adding Cheese, Tortilla Chips, Sour Cream, and Taco Ranch Dressing to lettuce is still a healthy lunch option, right?


6. I confess that I’m quite proud of my performance on the treadmill yesterday. I have been doing a sprint workout once or twice a week, when the rain forces me to use the gym, and I love it. I can see a big difference in my long distance runs.


7. I confess that I’m downright giddy for the weekend. This week has been too long and too stressful. Bring on the relax time!

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment