Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Social / Something That Makes Me Awesome / Blog Every Day in June #16

Today I'm supposed to tell you what makes me awesome. I asked the mister to help me with this one and his answer was my work ethic. Rather fitting that this was his answer on Father's Day, because I get this trait from my Dad. So, there you go! Everyone has something that is awesome about them...own your awesomeness today!


And now onto some Sunday Social action...




What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
Holy heavens, don't get my started. Driving in Jersey is WAY different than Oklahoma and I have so many pet peeves. My biggest has to be double parking. People do it all the time here and it really holds up traffic. Don't do it folks, don't do it. I may just take off your side mirror next time!

What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? 
 So, blogging is all about actually writing. I cannot stand it when bloggers don't spell out words completely. Don't use u instead of you, stop it, it's two more letters and you cannot be saving that much time! 

What is your biggest general pet peeve? 
I have a few, my biggest has to be when people say the year incorrectly. 2013 should be said...two thousand thirteen. NOT two thousand AND thirteen. I'll accept twenty thirteen.

What is your most irrational fear?

 It's a tie - dolphins and tents. Don't make me explain, it creeps me out. 

Name 3 Celebrities you'd want to invite to dinner.  
Dolly Parton, Jimmy Fallon, and Betty White. Hilarious. 



1 comment:

  1. Cool to see you're in Jersey. I just moved from there recently (well.. my parents did). Miss it and all the craziness it brings. :)

    And I totally agree with the Betty White answer.

    ReplyDelete