Monday, June 17, 2013

Three Random Things That Make My Day / Blog Every Day in June #17

It's been a long day folks, so three things that make me smile really needed to happen for me and they totally did.

Let me bring you up to speed. I departed my driveway this morning and headed North on our street to go to work...about 1/4 of a mile down the road. BAM! A car accident is such a wonderful way to begin the work week, isn't it?!

Trying to pull a U-Turn in the middle of a very narrow road shortly after 8am is not the best decision you can make, thanks neighbor for yelling at me and attempting to tell me it's my fault. I'm letting the insurance take it from here and I'm just happy that no one was hurt...except my car Raymond! Poor guy! 
Raymond Alan Vaughn - the Toyota RAV4



So, now...the three random things that make me happy..they are all in this photo.

Scratch off tickets, any flavor of hummus and any kind of pretzel.

In case you were wondering, I did not win $20,000. That would have been random and would have for sure made my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment