Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Favorite Color with a Photo / Blog Every Day in June #12

My favorite color has changed quite a few times over the years. I went through a purple phase and then stuck with blue for a long time. I hardcore fell in love with green in high school. It’s strange since I once scratched out the green eyes of my cabbage patch doll. I have blue eyes and apparently I would rather her be blind than have a different eye color than me. Why didn’t they make one with red hair AND blue eyes? Did this action not raise some red flags with my parents? I may have anger management issues.

But that is not the subject at hand. My favorite color...oh what is my favorite color?  

To be honest, I’m going to have to just narrow it down to two. The first is easy, green. I prefer an Olive or Kelly green, Emerald is fine as well, but I say no to Hunter.  It was lucky for me that my Sorority’s colors are Olive Green and Pearl White, beautiful and classy.


My other favorite color is a cross between green and blue. Teal, not that light beachy teal, but a dark rich teal.

It’s probably why I made my bridesmaids wear these! 

 Okay, so that was two colors and four pictures. Consider it a bonus.

1 comment: