Friday, June 21, 2013

Confessional Friday / You Don't Know Me, Yet...

Link Up with A Blonde Ambition

Confessional Friday Time!

Here are a few things that you might not know about me:

If I have one bowl of cereal I will have two, therefore we rarely have it in the house. 

New Obsession - so good!!
We had some odd pets when I was younger...Bunnies named Chocolate Chip and Oreo, a Newt named Newton, and a Hedgehog named Sonic. Creative names, huh?
 
I love a good avocado and would eat one every day, yum!I hear they are also very good for you, SCORE! 

Dear God I hope this is true.

I can't drive in silence. The music has to be on, someone has to be with me, or I have to be on the phone...hands free only! Thankyouverymuch!

I could care less if the bed was made, my husband does that...quite well too.

I talk to my mom at least once a day during the week, okay normally on the weekend too.
Truth.

I have an affinity for a street signs and door knobs. 

I have a part time job and work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights from home.

I hate Red Wine. I prefer White, or just Diet Coke.

Have a blessed and lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I hate making the bed, you are just going to mess it up again anyways right?! I have yet to find a red wine I like so white it is! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree! my husband thinks that I m crazy about the bed and the wine!

      Delete
  2. Did you like having a hedgehog?? I want one soooo bad! They look like the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable, but ours wasn't too friendly so we mostly left it alone. I think it's similar to having a hamster or something...fun, but not too cuddly!

      Delete