Monday, June 3, 2013

What You Wore / Blog Every Day in June #3

I had great and wonderful plans to take a picture of what I wore today, but I'm sitting here in my PJ's with no picture to show. If there was an Olympic Event in planning with an extreme lack of follow through I'd be on the top of the podium singing the National Anthem.

Today was filled with 70°ish rainy skies here in the Jersey. It was a nice break from the higher temperatures, but with the change I never know what the climate in my office will be. Layers are my friend.

 I busted out my orange/orange striped maxi skirt from Target and threw on a purple tank, also from Target. Since I'm not quite brave enough to bare my arms and the above mentioned questionable office environment, I threw on a jean shirt from Old Navy. Yes, I don't take the time to call it Chambray, or whatever it is in the fashion world...it's jean, y'all. Since the skirt was long I wore flip flops from American Eagle, circa 2005. Take that boss man/lady! 

After work I had a hot date with the gym.
 Old Navy Active Capri Pants, Old Navy Sports Bra, an old t-shirt, and my trusty Brooks running shoes. 

What did we learn today?
I'm cheap.
I don't wear expensive name brands, probably never will.  



And now - here was my workout for the day...

Treadmill
7 minute warm up walk
30 minute Run (3.2 miles)
5 minute cool down walk

Arms 
6 REAL push ups
(part of the 30 day Push Up Challenge)
Arm Video - find it here

Abs
25 Crunches
25 Left Side Crunches
25 Left Knee Crunches
25 Bent Leg Crunches
25 Right Side Crunches
25 Right Knee Crunches
25 Leg Straight Crunches
25 Leg Lift Crunches
(all are part of the 14 Day Abs Challenge)
30 Second Plank
(part of the 30 Day Plank Challenge)

Legs
15 Hamstring Deadlifts
20 Standing Back Left Lifts (each side)
20 Standing Side Left Lifts (each side)
20 Straight Leg Lifts (on hands and knees)
20 Curled Leg Lifts (on hands and knees)
50 Squats
(part of the 30 Day Squat Challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment