Friday, June 7, 2013

If You Could Have One Super Power / Blog Every Day in June #7


I think I'm Super and Powerful, same thing right?
 
Super Powers would be quite amazing...
 
X-Ray Vision would be helpful, but I'd like to be able to turn that one off. I think it would lead to some odd situations.
 
Running super fast seems fun, but I really enjoy the challenge of actual running at my slower speed.
 
Spiderman climbing abilities would just be weird. I never understood that one.
 
Teleportation or the ability to fly would be really great, I would be able to visit my family way more often. How would my hair look upon arrival? Will I be able to bring luggage? This seems like a logistical nightmare.
 
I think the true Super Power is pulling off those skin tight outfits. Can I choose that? I think I just did! POW!
 
I choose the Super Power to wear whatever I want and look AMAZING! BAM! 

No comments:

Post a Comment