Thursday, June 13, 2013

What's in My Purse & Wallet / Blog Every Day in June #13

Getting a little personal aren’t we?
Let’s start with what is in my purse. Tons of stuff, it’s heavy and most likely the source of my back problems.

I purchased this purse about a year and half ago, I have tried other purses and I just keep coming back to this one. I really do need to get something bright and fun for the summer months. 


This is everything that I carry on a daily basis. Why? I honestly don't know because I don't use most of it!


So, here we go...
8 pens, coupon envelope, notebook, wallet, work security card, store loyalty cards, keys, glasses, 5 lip balms, Advil, headphones, makeup bag, checkbook, kleenex, 16 hair ties, 2 combs, and 1 hair brush

I actually just downsized my wallet. I have a Coach wallet that is probably 8 years old and it's HUGE! So, I got the blue wallet and so far I like the smaller one better. It still holds quite a bit! 


Yep -
Business Cards - Brother, Robert (Hair Stylist), Darlene (Massage Therapist in OK), and Mom
Punch Cards - Car Wash and Bottle & Bottega
Gift Cards - Lord & Taylor and Dunkin Donuts
2 Metro Cards
AAA Card (thanks Mom and Dad!)
NJ Drivers License, Oklahoma Conceal Carry License, Debit Cards (3), Credit Cards (4), Oklahoma State Student ID, University of Tulsa Student ID, Sam's Club Card
$11.00

2 comments:

  1. I love that you still carry your TU student id :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost took it out a few months ago, but I just couldn't part with it! I'm sure its WAY out of date and could be added to the TU museum!

    ReplyDelete