Thursday, June 6, 2013

Three Ways To Win Your Heart / Blog Every Day in June #6

Truth be told, I'm not sure how to 'win my heart'.

I know what I like, does that count?

I like a slightly overcast spring day, the color of the leaves in the fall, Chipotle Burrito Bowls, a well organized closet, comfortable shoes, and old sitcom reruns.

Okay, that's more than three and they probably aren't the way to win my heart.

Let's be honest, that's what this is all about, right? 

#1
A good relationship with God. It's important to me and I am glad that it's important to my husband as well. We truly enjoy going to church each week.

#2
The ability to love my family, this includes Miss Sophie Jean. I can't imagine winning my heart and not thinking that my family is amazing and wonderful.

#3
Always wanting the best in life. Not the finest of things, expensive clothes and the like, but to be the best that you can be for those that you love. 

There you have it, I'm sure everyone was on the edge of their seat to know this information. I'm off to contemplate a possible super power. 


No comments:

Post a Comment