Saturday, June 8, 2013

Three Favorite Blogs To Read And Why / Blog Every Day in June #8

I am a recent blog reader. I read a few here and there and from time to time, but with my increased blogging has come increased blog reading.

Here are my top three...

I don't remember how I happened upon the blog of a soon-to-be Mama in Arkansas, but I do enjoy reading! She's quite lovely and properly Southern. Many of her posts are about fashion, not my forte, so I feel that at least I can stay somewhat on trend with her tips! 



Same with the above, I happened upon this blog by mistake as well. Another soon-to-be Mama with many DIY projects, recipes, and fun projects. The Blog Every Day in June project was her creation! Thanks for the fun times thus far! 


Take a look

 This blog was added to my reading list when the author commented on my blog. She is a NJ transplant living in Jersey City as well! Small world! Reading her blog makes me realize I could be much more adventurous with my food and travels! 


I have to mention two of my new favorite reads! Recently, a couple of my friends have started blogs and I love reading them! You should check them out too, of course! 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment