Monday, June 24, 2013

Something Sweet / Blog Every Day in June #24

Something Sweet?

Well, I just ate one of the leftover brownies that I made the other night...You can get the recipe HERE

So, that's fairly sweet.

But I'm assuming that the prompt for this blog might not be referring to food, just a guess.

 
Here is something kinda sweet that happened today.

My husband subscribes to my blog and sometimes the emails are a bit delayed, he received last night's post earlier today. After reading it he called my work phone line and started singing .... 

Just an old-fashioned love song
Comin' down in 3-part harmony
Just an old-fashioned love song
One I'm sure they wrote for you and me!


Freakin adorbs and super sweet.



4 comments:

  1. Hello!! Came here from Caravan Sonnet THE PETITES! and I am your newest follower!

    something sweet... nothing is more sweet than brownies and a song! lol Take care!!

    Glory @ http://anythingonmymindpr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Glory! I'm headed to your blog right now!

      Delete