Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Social

I'm officially a blog addict, no doubt. And I'm joining in on some Sunday Fun.


 
visit

1. How did you come up with your blog name?

I think it's fairly obvious, but I'm an Okie Girl living in New Jersey. Seemed fitting.


2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 

It's a journal that I can easily search! No flipping through pages to remember what I was doing a year ago, just a few clicks and I'm taking a walk down memory lane! Quite neat!


3. What is the one thing that you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?

Groopdealz. Seriously, check it out and get some trendy cute things for a low price. Everything I have purchased is good quality and arrives quickly.

 
4. Facebook or Twitter, and why?

Facebook. I tried Twitter and I think it's great on a few levels, but in the end I just can't keep up! Maybe I am too old for twitter?


5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? 

Really? um....maybe Miranda Lambert or Carrie Underwood. I'm sure most celebs would find me rather boring! 


6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?

This is it, nothing fancy here y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!!
    So excited I did!
    Now following.
    Looking forward to getting to know you and keeping up.

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I'll be following you as well, always excited to meet new blog friends!

      Delete